Deepa Malik Biography, Deepa Malik Records, Deepa Malik Achievements, Deepa Malik Facts
Deepa Malik Biography
Deepa Malik is an Indian swimmer, biker and competitor. Deepa is incapacitated underneath the midsection, regardless of this, she has taken an interest in different experience sports and won many honors. Deepa is the primary Indian lady, who has made India glad by winning silver decoration in Paralympic Games. She is related with Himalayan Motorsports Association (H.M.A.) and Federation of Motorsports Clubs of India (F.M.S.C.I.). Deepa voyaged 1700 km in 8 days in zero temperature, in which she had climbed even at an elevation of 18000 feet, where there was an absence of oxygen. This excursion was finished through numerous troublesome courses including Himalayas, Leh, Shimla and Jammu. It was ‘Red de Himalaya’ motorsports.
Deepa Malik Biography
1. Full Name:- Deepa Malik
2. Born:- 30 September 1970
3. Place of Birth:- Bhaiswal, District Sonepat, Haryana
4. Father’s Name:- Col BK Nagpal
5. Husband:- Colonel Vikram Singh
6. Daughter:- Devika, ambika
7. Profession:- Shot put, Javelin throw and Motorcycle riding
8. Residence:- Delhi
9. Award:- Arjuna Award
Deepa was born on 30 September 1970 in Bhaiswal village, district Sonipat, Haryana. His father was a veteran Colonel BK Nagpal. Deepa’s husband is Colonel Vikram Singh, they have two daughters Devika and Ambika.
Deepa Malik Records
- 18 awards in International Games.
- Silver award in the 2016 Paralympic Games. The principal Indian lady to win an award (shot put) at the Paralympic Games.
- Won a bronze award in the 2010 Para Asian Games held in China.
- In the year 2011, won a silver award at the IPC World Athletics Championships.
Vocation defining moment at the 2011 World Championships, when he won a silver decoration in shot put
Deepa Malik Facts
- In the year 1999, she came to realize that she had a cancer in her spinal line and because of which she was unable to walk. He needed to go through 31 medical procedures to fix a spinal growth.
- They don’t feel any part underneath their abdomen.
- She holds the Asian record in the lance toss sport.
- He has partaken in different experience sports and got prizes in every one of them.
- Deepa is an energetic engine biker. He has driven 1700 km of bike in 8 days, and that too in zero temperature conditions.
- GoSports Foundation upholds them in the Para Champions program.
- Deepa Malik has additionally been an individual from the Physical Education and Sports Working Group in the twelfth Five Year Plan (2012-2017).
- In the year 2012, the Government of India respected him with the Arjuna Award.
Deepa Malik Achievements
- Despite three cancer medical procedures and deadness in the lower part of the body at 36 years old, Deepa Malik has not just won decorations in public and global rivalry in shotput and jabelin toss, yet has additionally partaken in numerous occasions in swimming and engine wrestling.
- Deepa Malik has won 33 gold and 4 silver awards in the public contests of India.
- Deepa Malik is the principal lady from India to be welcome to the Himalaya Car Rally.
- In the year 2008 and 2009, he entered the Limca Book of World Records twice by taking an interest in swimming and unique bicycle rides in the Yamuna River.
Deepa Malik Arjuna Award
For his exceptional accomplishments in the Paralympic Games, he was presented the ‘Arjuna Award’ by the Government of India.